A lot of us begin our careers with no real training on ‘how to work’, we simply get to the job and it all moves ahead from there. Similarly with conflict. None of our education or training till date really equips us on how to deal with conflict, inter-personal, intra-group etc. We simply use the best-known method that we know and approach each situation in a similar way.
This interactive and unique webinar will give you practical tips on how you can develop yourself further as a professional by becoming more effective in your daily work and also how you can adopt a more mature and smarter method at resolving conflicts in the workplace.
1. Several practical tips on becoming a smart worker
2. Daily work-related tips on becoming more efficient
3. Understanding different types of conflict
4. Learn different types of tactics & strategies to deal with each of those types of conflict
5. Maximizing your time to do the kind of work you wish to do
Each of us as professionals or business people regularly need a refresher or an intervention to upgrade our skill set or gain a fresh perspective to the way we approach our careers. A session like this can prove to be extremely useful to people who are looking to start their careers or even those who have worked for several years and have started to feel a certain sense of stagnation.
Who Should Attend:
1. Undergrad & Postgrad students
2. Interns & Management Trainees
3. Junior to Mid-level employees
4. Analyst, Assoc-Manager, Team Lead, Project Lead / Manager